12/1/10

CAT PARTY 12-1-10

HAPPY DECEMBER! NEW CAT PARTY UP FOR LISTENINGS!



TRAX:
1. The Ergs!//It's Never Going to Be the Same Again
2. Burzum//My Journey to the Stars
3. The Maine Coons//H.L.I.I.G.T.F.Y.T.F.G.
4. mc chris//Neville
5. Not On Tour//What Comes Outta Your Mouth
6. Girls//Alright
7. Death//Infernal Death
8. Rites of Spring//Deeper Than Inside
9. Diarrhea Planet//Ghost With a Boner
10. D.R.I.//Violent Pacification
11. Chixdiggit//Quit Your Job
12. Merchandise//Worthless Apology
13. Metal Christmas//Run Rudolph Run
14. Arrivals//The Power Won't Be Staying On For Long
15. Choke Up//We All Know
16. Raw Power//State Oppression
CAT PARTY LICK OF THE WEEK
17. The Men//Sketchy Pussy
18. Jawbreaker//Outpatient
19. Direct Control//Fake
20. Nasum//Time to Discharge
21. Tunnel Rats//Cover Band
22. Atlas//Delerium
23. Converge//Last Light
24. The Muffs//Oh, Nina
25. The Rival Mob//Face to Face With Your Excecutioner
26. Parasytic//Ire of War
27. Blatz//Berkeley is My Baby and I Want to Kill it
28. Marvelous Darlings//I Don't Wanna Go to the Party
29. Saw Throat//Indestroy (PT 4)
30. Tilt//Libel
31. Deep Wound//Video Prick
32. Entombed//Revel in Flesh
33. Replacements//Merry Go Round
34. Archers of Loaf//Harnessed in Slums
35. Crass//Systematic Death
36. Minutemen//Monuments
37. Pissed Jeans//False Jesii Pt 2


No comments:

Post a Comment